Daily gratitude... I think I've started a craze!

So I got this fab idea after browsing pinterest and spotting this excellent idea for a daily gratitude message board. It looked like a great way to remind your husband/boyfriend/partner (and visa versa) why you love them and why you're grateful for them... so I popped to the local pound shop, bought a picture frame and some white board pens, put some scrap wall paper in the frame and voila! A cheap and easy wipe clean spousal gratitude message board! I hung it up in the hallway where it can be seen every day and wrote my first message... "I love you because you vacuumed the house. Thank you!".

I took a photo of my lovely board after hubs had said something really sweet to me about preferring me now compared to when I was skinny pre-pregnancy (which really cheered me up after the numerous "wow you look better with some weight on" comments from friends and colleagues, "wahhhh you have meat on your arms" exclamation from my Por Por and the not so subtle "You've got fat. Maybe you should try and exercise after baby is born" statement from my father-in-law) and posted it to instagram... and the gratitude good vibes spread! Now two of my instagram friends have adopted the same idea and posted photos of boards they've made up after seeing mine! What a brilliant way to share the love! Thrilled that other people liked the idea and decided to do it to! Let's get everyone thinking about one nice thing a day!

Comments

Popular Posts